For IGCSE and A-Level Programme
Up to 90% on the published Tuition Fee, Application Fee, and Registration Fee
Deadline for submissions: 29th February 2024
ISPH – one of Hanoi’s premier international schools, is thrilled to announce our Scholarship Programme for IGCSE and A-Level studies for the Academic Year 2024-25!
In line with our mission & vision and commitment to academic excellence, ISPH is proud to offer a Scholarship Programme for Outstanding Students. The Programme provides the opportunity for new students to receive a world-class international education by enrolling at ISPH, with support for tuition and other associated school fees.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA Students applying for the ISPH Scholarship Programme must meet the following basic criteria:
- Year 10 applicants: Born in 2009 or 2010 (approximately 14 years old)
- Year 12 applicants: Born in 2007 or 2008 (approximately 16 years old)
- Have family circumstances such that they would otherwise be unable to attend ISPH.
- Have exceptional academic potential with a high level of spoken and written English.
- Have an excellent track record of behaviour, conduct, and attitude to learning.
- Consideration is also made of any specific individual talent in such areas as sports, music & the arts.
- The scholarship is for 2 years of IGCSE or A Level course.
- The successful students at IGCSE scholarship would then be invited to continue on the scholarship programme to study for their A-Levels on the provision that they meet our expectations.
- Scholars will receive a discount of up to 90% on the published Tuition Fee, Application Fee, and Registration Fee depending on the individual situation of each family.
- Only the Tuition Fee, Application Fee, and Registration Fee are included in the scholarship programme. Such things as meals, uniforms, transport, books, materials, examination fees, instrumental teaching, activities, trips, etc, are not included.
Step 1: Complete the ISPH Scholarship Programme Registration 2024-2025 form (Click here)
Step 2: A member of ISPH staff will be in touch regarding your registration. The ISPH Scholarship Programme Application Form will be sent to successful registers.
Step 3: Complete the ISPH Scholarship Programme Application Form
Step 4: Deliver the completed Application Form and supporting documentation (as listed on the Application Form) to the ISPH Admissions Office by the deadline of 29th February 2024.
Step 5: Applications will be considered by our Scholarships Panel, which includes the Principal and ISPH Board of Trustees members.
Step 6: Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview at ISPH.
Step 7: Successful applicants will be offered a place on the ISPH Scholarship Programme commencing in Year 10 or Year 12 in August 2024.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Successful applicants for the ISPH Scholarship Programme will be students with high levels of academic attainment. They should have strong spoken and written English and be role models of good behaviour with excellent attitude to learning.
Applicants must meet the age requirements: those applying for Year 10 should have been born in 2009 or 2010, while Year 12 applicants should have a birth year of 2007 or 2008. Typically, Year 10 students are around 14 years old, and Year 12 students are approximately 16 years old at the commencement of the academic year, which, for the upcoming year, commences in August 2024.
Students should have family circumstances such that they would otherwise be unable to attend ISPH. Families will be requested to provide evidence of this during the application process.
There is no fixed number of scholarships available; this is dependent on the quality of the applicants and the availability of places within our Year 10 and Year 12 class for 2024-25.
Scholars will receive a discount of up to 90% on the published Tuition Fee, Application Fee, and Registration Fee depending on the individual situation of each family.
Only the Tuition Fee, Application Fee, and Registration Fee are included in the scholarship programme. Such things as meals, uniforms, transport, books, materials, examination fees, instrumental teaching, activities, trips, etc, are not included.
Candidates are carefully selected based on their application form and supporting documentation, including the Student Essay and letters of recommendation. Our Scholarships Panel, which includes the Principal and members of the ISPH Board of Trustees, review all applications and invites the most suitable candidates to the school for interview. During the interview stage applicants will take the online CAT4 tests (Cognitive Ability Tests) and the student essays in school.
For IGCSE scholarship programme, scholars will join ISPH at the beginning of Year 10 and will continue for the full two-year IGCSE course. There is the possibility of the scholarships continuing into Years 12 and 13 for A-Level study in preparation for university entrance. Continued placement on the ISPH Scholarship Programme is subject to the scholar meeting the expectations outlined in the Scholarship Agreement.
For A-Level scholarship programme, scholars will join ISPH at the beginning of Year 12 and will continue for the full two-year A-Level course.
The Scholarship Programme is only open to new students. Current ISPH students and families are very welcome to recommend the Scholarship Programme to suitable candidates.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to request further information regarding the ISPH Scholarships Programme. A member of our school staff will be very happy to assist you.
Thank you for your interest in the ISPH Scholarships Programme and we look forward to receiving your application.